Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ready For Spring


Ok so here are couple of my latest "makes"
This one is an Irish Lace scarf that I found online - the pattern is free from Lion Brand. Let me know if you want one -

I really liked this pattern because it was easy to memorize - so I could work on it during
traffic :) It's approx. 52" long and 8" wide / with 5 flowers. I used a
cream button that's hidden under a flower to secure it when
it's wrapped around you.




******************************************
This project was one that I finished about a week ago - however I haven't had a chance until now to put the pictures online.

A girl friend of mine, M - told me about these shopping cart covers / high-chair covers.
All of the ones that she saw at the big box stores were in "not so pretty" fabrics, so
she went to Old Time Pottery and got this beautiful
flower print.

She's tested it out with the little C'bear and said that it works great -

It has elastic all the way around the edge so that it will take the shape of the shopping cart (or) high-chair, and two leg holes with elastic as well.

Then when child is playing toys and food won't fall onto the floor.

I'm really excited because I went to the library and got some books that have some amazing inspirational ideas - lots to try!

Upcoming projects are homemade silk screening, some spring touch-ups for the home, spring/summer dresses, and of course - more cute baby things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment