Friday, March 13, 2009

Summer Outfits!
Here are three outfits that I made yesterday - Each set has
a jacket, pants, and a cute matching pair of shoes.
I've had a lot of requests for boy clothing and so here is the first of many to come -
of course I couldn't resist throwing in a little girl one though *wink.


This boy one is a light orange, blue, and white stripe - with a hint of brown.
I used light green buttons with a snap front.
I hand dyed the pants to match the orange color in the jacket.
Here's another boy set. I've been doing some silk screening - long story short...
I made the jacket and I thought it needed something else, so I
slik screened a yellow airplane on the font and the back. I totally like it much more :)
The base fabric is a Japanese print of light blue and navy.
It has three pearl buttons and a snapped front.
I had found this embroidered fabric at JoAnn's when they were going closing one of
their stores! I didn't have enough to do a lot with it, and so when this pattern
only called for 1/2 yard - I was sold.
I put rose colored flowers on the toes of the shoes to match the jacket.
This jacket has two pockets, is also a snap front, and has three pearl flowered buttons.

Here are close ups of the little shoes.



Let me know if you'd like a set - they's work great as an Easter Outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment