Monday, November 23, 2009

Afternoon delight


I originally thought of these "scarf/hoodies" about two years ago when I was brain-storming for St.L Fashion Week, but I never had the right scarf to do it with. I love hoodies - they are warm, easy, and go with I'd say a good 80% of my regular attire.
(my thought process in black and white)
*I like hoodies / sometimes it's too warm indoors for a hoodie / but I like them / hmm... / you wear scarves inside / why do I like the hoodie / the hood of course / but I don't wear the hood unless it's raining / it's not raining indoors (thoughts digressing.... ok, back on track) / take the hood which I like add it to the scarf which you wear inside / presto*

1 comment:

  1. and I got to see it first. in person. yesssss! (i'm feeling a bit goofy, can ya tell?)

    ReplyDelete