Thursday, November 11, 2010

Laumeier Sculpture Park

I've been cooped up in our house for the last week working on a couple of chairs I'm in the process of recovering. Yesterday I was especially engrossed in my work for about a solid 9 hours...
(And, I was totally listening to The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, & Mockingjay - all by Suzanne Collins... by far the best books I have ever read / listened to! No joke!
If you've read them I've got one word for you, PEETA!)
So, today Der and I decided needed to be a family day. An outside family day to be more specific!
We tossed around a couple of parks and agreed Laumeier Sculpture Park would be perfect.
We packed a lunch and had a blast!
I don't know what this (above) one is, but it was too cool not to take a picture of!
Der and L'bug (below) are the apple of this eye....
(hardy har har huh?! now you know why I took up crafts rather than comedy)
I know I've got a lot coming up - a lot of new crafts and images promised - and I'll post them...
SOON! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment