Monday, October 22, 2012

Our New Digs

 Hotel living is really fun at first... however, it makes you appreciate your house... especially when you have a toddler who is as active as Lilly :) :) We were fortunate to have a suite and our busy little bee made use of every square inch of it! 
When we got all settled in and unpacked we christened the room by jumping on the bed and having a pillow fight! Ryleigh decided to sit this one out... ;)
 Our future home (well at least for the next 15 months)
 I think I can gets used to this...
 Jax Beach - aka Lilly's first ocean experience!
 Me and my amazing mamma!
 Saint Augustine in October is also a time for hundreds of bikers to enjoy the A1A during Bike-tober-fest :) My dad was extremely jealous!
 Saint Augustine was absolutely beautiful! It was full of history amazing sites.
 Beach at Ponte Vedra - we had to see the ocean just once more before our flight home.
Little known fact. I have not one child, not even two children... I have three children (Derek being the biggest kid of them all) 

No comments:

Post a Comment